Welcome to Catchlight! I believe that leadership is not about a title or position, it’s about how you show up everyday at work, at home and in your community. I also believe that women, in particular, have a unique set of skills and talents that are desperately needed at the highest levels of leadership today.
I’m Jen Baggett and as a certified Leadership & Career Coach, I help women leaders build their confidence, find their voice as a leader and make sure their work gets noticed so that they can make a bigger impact in their organization. My role is to help women accelerate their growth and help them take the next step in their career.
I have spent the last eight years working in the corporate world in the field of learning & development focusing on developing leaders. In that time I realized that leadership development is crucial for the success and health of an organization. Good leadership drives employee engagement, increase employee satisfaction and positively impact the bottom line. That’s why in 2017 I decided to leave corporate and open my own coaching and consulting business focused on developing leaders.
I have a passion for coaching and leadership and I have a heart for helping women. I truly believe that great coaching can transform our leaders and that effective, authentic leadership can make an incredible impact on organizations and in our communities. Throughout my career I have had the unique opportunity to forge relationships with some amazing leaders. These relationships have allowed me to gain a deep understanding of what a great leader truly is and I believe women naturally embody many of these characteristics. My business is committed to helping women who have a passion for leadership and want to take their careers to that next level.
I believe that when women are able to find their authentic leadership style and lead from a place of purpose and intention, it allows them to be their best selves and be more present and engaged at work and at home. The more we improve ourselves, the more we can help grow and impact others. “If you want to give a light to others, you have to glow yourself.” – Thomas S. Monson.
I have a BA in Communications, eight years experience in leadership development and adult learning, and am a trained Co-Active Coach. I’m also a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and hold a CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) from CTI and an ACC (Associate Credentialed Coach) from ICF . I am certified in The Leadership Circle 360° assessments and Hogan assessments.
If you are looking to up your game, build your confidence, find your leadership style, get your work noticed and take that next step in your career, I am the coach for you. Contact me for a free leadership strategy session.
I can’t wait to meet you. Contact me for a free leadership strategy session!
10 random facts about Jen
- I’m a recovering perfectionist. I’ve learned that perfection is boring and it only really prevents you from making progress.
- I’m an extroverted introvert. I love connecting with people but prefer a few deep, meaningful connections over a ton of surface level relationships. I also crave quiet time alone to reenergize.
- I can’t stand sleeping with crooked or untucked sheets. If they are messed up I have to get up and fix them, even if it’s the middle of the night. My husband thinks I’m crazy.
- I was born and raised in Southern California but never truly felt at home until I moved to Georgia. I’m a southern girl at heart.
- I’m a photographer. I love capturing moments that would otherwise slip by unnoticed.
- I met my husband when I covered his shift at a local brewery before I even moved to Georgia. We started dating after I moved and have been together ever since.
- I love planning parties. I throw an epic kids party.
- I’m addicted to cinnamon altoid minis. I buy them by the case from Amazon and I have to eat them four at a time.
- I ran and completed a Tough Mudder in 2014. It was the best and worst four hours of my life. I can’t wait to do another one.
- I’m a life long learner. I love learning new things and growing in both my personal and professional life.
Being a working momma can be super stressful and can lead to major burnout. If you feel like you might be on the edge of burnout, take a moment to download my 2 Minute Guide to Beat Burnout.